SutoriKan, 616 Airport Rd, West Chester, PA 19382
Benefits of Joining our School
- Our school offers excellent Martial Arts training for both young and older adults.
- Our style, Shorinji-Ryu Toude is rich with tradition and knowledge.
- Those who join my school will develop true self defense skills along with a solid foundation in Martial Arts.
- I will develop you beyond the typical skills of Martial Arts such as punching, kicking, blocking, etc.
- You will understand your own initial limitations and move beyond that.
- I will maximize your natural self defense abilities to the highest degree.
- You will be satisfied with your progress within a relatively short period of time.
- You will develop a passion to excel which will carry into other areas outside of Karate-Do.
Hello, my name is Jim Pizii. I hold a Nanadan (7th degree Black Belt) in Karate-Do. I teach Okinawa Shorinji-Ryu Toude in West Chester, PA. Even though I have been through several organizational changes in the past 49 years, my commitment to teach Shorinji-Ryu Toude has always been there. Please read through this web site and feel free to contact me through e-mail, phone, or stopping by the School (Dojo).
616 Airport Rd
West Chester, PA 19380
Telephone: (610) 836-1282
Times will vary week to week depending on my schedule. I will try to have the upcoming week's schedule posted.
Adults: 17 and above
Best way to contact me (email):
Click FB link above for Dojo news